Monday, February 15, 2010

2010

Time to update this thing.
So Adam and I are still excellent friends. I guess we just weren't meant to be. I set him up with one of his friends and they ended up getting married in december 09. And he loves the married life so far:) It's so amazing how things always turn out.
Right now I'm dating an amazing guy named nate. He is so strong in everything he has had to go through in his life. I admire him.
But besides boys...I'm attending the UofU now and I'm working part time. I can hardly wait until I have a steady career. The future holds so much I just wish it could go faster sometimes.
This blog is gonna be a quick one because I need to write a research paper before midnight (yeah haven't started) lol so anyway. I'll touch up on details later.
Peace out for now!

No comments: